So I took Nora last week to have her picture taken for Christmas... She was as cooperative as a year and a half old should be for the photographer, and fortunately we still got some cute pictures!!!
Mia, I love all the pictures of Nora. I especially love the one of her in the red dress. It reminds me of Amy at that age. I can't believe how long her hair is getting. She is absolutely beautiful.
4 comments:
oh my goodness, she is getting so big and is even more adorable. What no Santa with a cast on his foot in the background this year? :)
Mia, I love all the pictures of Nora. I especially love the one of her in the red dress. It reminds me of Amy at that age. I can't believe how long her hair is getting. She is absolutely beautiful.
Love the photos! They did a great job.
I love her pictures, what a cutie!
Post a Comment