Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wow, talk about being behind in blogging...

I think I set a new personal record for longest time between posts. It's been a busy past few weeks!! There's a lot of ground to cover, so over the next few days I'm going to play a little catch up!!

We decorated the Christmas tree a few weeks ago. Jack, our extremely obnoxious greyhound, decided to partake in the festivities when I wasn't looking, and peed on the FAKE Christmas tree. This was right around when we got all that snow, so I suspect he just didn't want to go outside in the snow and ice. I couldn't believe it when I discovered it, so what did I do? Grabbed my camera to get pictures, of course, and then spent the afternoon Clorox'ing the tree and steam cleaning the carpet. Needless to say, this is the last year this Christmas tree will be with us. I'm going to try to score us one of those LED energy-efficient trees for next year. Thanks, Jack...
Pee on the Ornament


Pee on the Carpet


She was so excited to help decorate the tree!!

It's blurry, but I love this picture, she ran over to Murphey and just nestled against him.
And apparently, I rushed Nora from her dinner (which involved ketchup) to tree decorating, without washing her poor face. The last picture was so cute, but I had yet to notice the ketchup smears across her chin and cheeks, so I had to photoshop them out. I LOVE photoshop!!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Mia, yours is not the only one to have a dog pee on a fake Christmas tree. Sam has peed on every fake tree we have had in his livetime. Nora is so cute and I love all the pictures. Don't you just love Christmas just for the magic it brings to children.

Kelly said...

I love the expressions she is making in these pictures. The cuddle with Murhpey is precious. Glad to see she helps put ornaments ON....we only take them OFF in this house!