Happy anniversary to the greatest daughter and son-in-law in the UNIVERSE!!!
Mia & Murph,A belated happy anniversary to you! The photo makes me even more sorry that I didn't make it to the wedding. May your every new year together be better than the last!
Happy Anny to a beautious couple :0)
Hey Murphey,Happy Father's Day!
Happy Anniversary to you both!!!I can't believe it's been five years. So nice you have such a beautiful picture to remember it by!!!Your photographer must have been awesome:)
Thanks, Nikki! Our photographer WAS the BEST!!! ;)
Happy Anniversary!!!That is such a beautiful picture.
Happy Anniversary you guys! I love the picture, you look beautiful.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy anniversary to the greatest daughter and son-in-law in the UNIVERSE!!!
Mia & Murph,
A belated happy anniversary to you! The photo makes me even more sorry that I didn't make it to the wedding. May your every new year together be better than the last!
Happy Anny to a beautious couple :0)
Hey Murphey,
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Anniversary to you both!!!
I can't believe it's been five years. So nice you have such a beautiful picture to remember it by!!!
Your photographer must have been awesome:)
Thanks, Nikki! Our photographer WAS the BEST!!! ;)
Happy Anniversary!!!
That is such a beautiful picture.
Happy Anniversary you guys! I love the picture, you look beautiful.
Post a Comment