Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! I'd like to say a special hello to my mom who is so far away and I wish I could see her today. We did something new this year. Nora and I participated in a special 9k (run/walking it) for Mother's day. Because it's for Mother's Day, they allowed baby joggers! We saw some crazy things. Did you know they make a 3-across baby jogger? There was also one mom with a double baby jogger and another strapped to her chest in a baby bjorn! Wow, just pushing Nora wore me out, I can't imagine!

We did it with our friends Martha and her son Levi, and Kim and her son Max. The babies did great. It was freaking hot, but they seemed content. Here's a slide show from this morning.




Also I'd like to ask everyone reading this to send positive energy, thoughts and prayers to Murphey's Uncle Kevin, who had a stroke last night and is in the hospital. He is also fighting renal cancer, so he needs all the good thoughts we can muster. We love you, Kevin.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Mia you amaze me with all the things that you do. You are a very special person and I am very proud of you and the things that you do. I am very sorry about Murphey's uncle. I hope he is doing better very soon. Love to all.

C's Mom said...

Good for you! What a dynamo.

Happy Mama's Day :0)

Prayers out for Kevin!

Anonymous said...

Your Amazing Mia!