Monday, May 25, 2009

Bolder Boulder 2009

Murf, Will and I ran the Bolder Boulder this year. Murphey and Nora dropped us at the start line, then went to find parking and a spot to watch us on the course. Nora was VERY excited to see us all in the race, and it was a great motivator seeing her and Murphey cheering for us as we ran. This was the first time Will and Murf ran it and they both did AWESOME! I missed my goal of doing it under an hour, but my time of 1:04:24 was an improvement from last year.






I had never seen this before. This is a group called "Skip Its" They did all these fancy moves with jump ropes! There was entertainment and music along the whole course and at the finish line.




This is a picture of the men's elite first place runner. He had just passed the 9k mark. It's like he was flying along the ground he was running so fast.

No comments: