See, Nora's hair has recently gotten unruly, and no matter what I did, I couldn't keep it looking nice. See evidence below
(This picture is from Easter, had to get a pic of the two cousins together with their fluorescent casts)
I finally couldn't take it anymore and cut her hair on Monday. I was so impatient about getting it done that I didn't even bother to call the hairdresser and find out if they could fit her in. I just HAD to do it. With help from Charlotte and Murf I cut about 2.5 inches off. I think it's a significant improvement and going to be great for summer and the pool. Nora also seems happier with it not always being in her face. Although, as I type this and ask her if she likes her hair, she says, "No, because short hair makes me run slow. That's why I need long hair." Reliable little nugget she is. So here are the pics of her new do.


In other important news, Nora got her cast off yesterday!!! (Our little friend, Maddie, in Virginia was very worried about Nora's arm when she saw the pictures, so I wanted to hurry and post these so she can see that Nora is doing fine.) We went back to the ortho clinic at the Children's Hospital Satellite and they were awesome with her. After the tech cut her cast off he gave her two stuffed animals! So sweet. We then went down for x-rays and I had to take a picture of her in the room. It is decorated perfectly for the little ones. Stickers and wall decals of princesses and Thomas, etc. up everywhere. She was a little protective of her arm at first, but after a special lunch at Chick-Fil-A, she was using it indiscriminately.


I know she doesn't look too happy in the x-ray room, she was all smiley except for when I shot the picture, of course.
And here she is later on at the Grocery Store. She's holding up a little plastic fish in her left hand and holding on to the horse with her formerly casted right hand! Yay! Oh and she's rockin the new hairstyle. Now that's multi-talented. ;)
1 comment:
Love the new hair do! Thanks for posting those important pictures.
Post a Comment