Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nora and Levi at the Park

It was a gorgeous day outside yesterday so we met Levi and Martha at the park. They were LITERALLY all over the place. Thank goodness there's so much open space for Nora to run. Her latest game is "run, run down the hill" She runs down these small hills but picks up so much speed doing so that she ends up just biting it at the end. It makes me shudder and cringe, especially when I hear the wind get knocked out of her, but she hops back up and does it again. And again. And again. She's also into 'climbing' trees lately. She'll walk up to one, put her arms up and say "Want to climb this one?" Grandpoppa was out with us yesterday, so he obliged her and held her up in a tree. She hung there like a little monkey for several minutes.Levi and Martha had fun rolling down the hillThere were also fences to climb
And benches to sit on. I think the smile on their faces says it all

Levi is such a ham for the camera. He's so much fun.


This is Nora's face when we told her it was time to go home. My mom used tell me a birdie was going to come poop on my lip when I pouted like that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you have a little tom boy on your hands

C's Mom said...

I love those pictures...what cuties.

I am a fan of Miss Nora not letting ANYTHING hold her back. She knows how to have some fun.

Anonymous said...

Rolling down hills is one of my favorite things to do!! Next time I'm out there, Nora, Levi and I are going to have a date and roll down some hills together!! I'm afraid I'm a little too old and a little too fat to climb trees.... but I can roll down hills with the best of them!!

Kelly said...

Those pictures are great of Nora running down the hill. They are all great and Levi is so cute. Enjoy the Spring weather!