I don't know how many of you know about the "Evolution of Dance." Apparently there is this motivational speaker who ends his talks by performing a brief history of pop dance. The first time Murphey and I saw it we thought it was hilarious. He is all over YouTube. Amy, my best friend, is a (pregnant) high school teacher and student council sponsor. She has seen this guy at several conferences she's taken her students to. To hear her talk about him, she's not all that impressed, and doesn't see what the big deal is. I mean, she says he's good, but she doesn't see why such a big deal has been made about him. She won't admit, but it's probably because she could do it better than he does.
Anyway, every year, at her school there is a student/faculty basketball game, and some of the teachers get together and do a halftime show. This year, they chose to do the "Evolution of Dance." Here's a link to her blog where she posted it.
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the props! You're too funny!
Post a Comment