Murphey recently took some LONG overdue time off from work. We spent a few days at home doing nothing, went up to Rocky Mountain National Park, and then spent the rest of it in Telluride with our good friends Rich and Lynne and their son Griffin. It was also Murphey's birthday and our friends Barry and Miquette joined us up there for the weekend.
It was absolutely gorgeous up there. We had missed the peak time for the leaf colors, but the weather was spot on perfect and it snowed our last night there! Silly me, I forgot Nora's and my winter coats!!! We managed just fine, thanks to the weather cooperating so nicely.
So to explain the title of this post and what Murphey is wearing in one of the pictures. I got him hooked on Big Brother this summer. So we're sitting there watching it one night, and this 21-22 year old girl is wearing this pink shirt that says "I'm to pretty to work." Murphey saw that and turned to me and said "I want that shirt!" I love the looks he (and I) get when he wears it. He wore it today, and an older woman at work told him he must be very secure to wear it.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
beautiful pictures
I am a BIG slide show fan! And I especially loved the T-Shirt. It blended in so nicely with the pink in Nora's roll-neck sweater. What a well-dressed father-daughter team!
So much fun. I am getting a virtual Rocky Mountain High.
I agree with Darcie. Such beautiful pictures. You guys are lucky to have such great scenery for hikes! The elk pictures look like postcards!
Post a Comment