


Nora has started "hugging" everything she is fond of. She "hugs" by leaning in towards something or someone, as if to rest her head on them. She followed Jack around the house trying to hug him this morning and he kept moving once she'd get close enough. She finally caught up to him and I got this picture. He's such a good boy.

Hugging her baby


Hugging her baby
Today I got together with my friends Kim and Sabrina. Sabrina and I knew each other in college (she's an OT also) and then back in March, almost 1,000 miles away and years later, we randomly ran into each other at Panera! She and her husband have been living here since they graduated, and to top it all off, she works with my friend Kim! (We would have met sooner, back in November had I gone to Kim's shower... I missed it because I was flying home from Tenerife.) Sabrina now has a little girl, Lilly, who's 3 1/2 months old and just precious. It was fun seeing the babies together. (That would be Max's hat that Nora has on in this picture. We put it on her for play and she left it on for awhile!!)


And one of my new favorite pictures. This is what happened after I tried to let Nora take a bite of a strawberry. She wouldn't give it back...
2 comments:
Next to the piggie nose in the door, this is my all-time favorite picture of Nora. She is the BEST kid ever. I adore her!!
Love, Aunt Mary Fred
This pic is a keeper!!! That's one way to keep her quiet :)
Darcie
Post a Comment