Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Get this girl on a snowboard!
We got a package in the mail from Aunt Claudia and Uncle Robert the other day. I think Nora had just as much fun with the box itself as she did what was inside it. We waited awhile to open it because she just kept climbing on top of it and off of it over and over. Sorry, this video is a bit long, you can get the jist of what she's doing the first few times she does it... :)
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I ask you, how can a 2 minute video of Nora be "a bit long"? How could any video of her be "a bit long"?! You just produce them & we'll keep watching them.
I just needed to get that off my chest & am feeling better now! ;)
Mike in Tucson
Post a Comment