Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Set your VCR's and TiVo'S!!!

For those of you who tuned in on Jan 2 to see us in the audience on the "The Price is Right" and instead saw President Ford's funeral, don't worry the episode we attended the taping for is now airing on April 9th. We'll keep you posted!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'll try and remember to TVO it. If I forget I know Amy will and can watch it at her house. Amy told me about Nora. How is she doing? Please keep us all up to date on her. I hope and pray it is nothing and will always be just one of those childhood things that just happen and never reappear but was scary and confusing at the time. Good luck on the tests with her and I hope Nora cooperates so you all don't have too much trouble.