Monday, September 25, 2006

Next thing you know she's going to be sticking all her toys up her nose!

Ok, those of you who know me well know how weird I am, but those of you who don't, I apologize, this video may seem odd to you. I even think it's odd, so that's why I had to post it. Nora recently had a runny nose and lots of mocos (boogers in spanish), so I was having to use the bulb aspirator to get them out so she could breathe, and I think she actually liked it. So we took video of it. (Can't wait to see the comments on this one, especially from my therapist friends.)

3 comments:

Nicole Puckett said...

I don't think it's weird I think it's amazing.... Eli hates the bulber thing so much that now when he sees it he gets upset...

Count yourself lucky...

Love the posts....keep them coming.

Amy said...

OK, I think it is weird. Daniel hates it when I mess with his nose and unfortunately I am always having to wipe it. But I do thinks its funny the way the blinks as your doing it. I'd like to see a video in a few months of you trying to do the same thing. I bet she is rolling her head everywhere as you're trying to clean her nose. Then you can come back to this post and remember the good ol' times :)

Mia said...

But you don't understand, and it's because I didn't say it, but she used to hate it and fight me as well. When Kelly and Susan were here Susan had to help me keep her still so I could do it. Then all of a sudden she decided she liked it! I too am curious to see what she's doing in a few months!!!!